Title: Operations Manager-Kentucky Health Career Center
Job Category: Operations Management
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Operations Manager-Kentucky Health Career Center.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Operations Manager-Kentucky Health Career Center Responsibilities
- Assist management in addressing the administrative needs and provide supervision day to day operations of the project.
- Oversees the activities of the center and functional areas.
- Manage employees and existing personnel in accordance with company and contract requirements ensuring compliance with Center / ResCare policies and procedures.
- Compile and analyze information from a variety of sources to assist in the preparation of reports.
- Compare performance data to contract and/or state goals on a weekly basis.
- Facilitate staff training.
- Will be responsible for interacting and responding to inquiries by Funding Source and or ResCare as required.
- Understanding of conducting training and needs assessment.
- Provides leadership in developing and implementing solutions for various challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring timely submissions of required reports from all departments and timely submission of reports to Funding Source, ResCare or immediate supervisor as required.
- May conduct monthly meetings involving all staff Interprets and applies regulations and policies and ensures consistency and compliance with governing laws and regulations.
- Investigates, troubleshoots and develops/recommends solutions to inquiries, problems and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or human services related field from an accredited university or college, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Five years professional experience organizing, planning and developing social programs and services at a management level plus two years upper level management experience or equivalent combinations thereof.
- Minimum five years supervisory experience Knowledge of workforce policies and procedures preferred.
- Commitment to customer focused service delivery systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
ResCare is seeking an energetic, people-oriented Kentucky Heath Career Center Operations Manager with healthcare sector experience who understands business process management and has a working knowledge of clinical career advancement from entry level to post-doctoral administrative roles. Clinical experience is highly desired. The operations manager will interact with career seekers, healthcare industry human resource professionals, clinical staff, educational institutions and community organizations. Services will be provided through the Kentucky Health Career Center (KHCC) located in downtown Louisville. Mobile services will also be provided at offsite locations. The KHCC is funded thru KentuckianaWorks utilizing funds available through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. The KHCC is the result of the work of the Health Careers Collaborative of Greater Louisville, a regional health profession collaboration involving local healthcare organizations and providers, education institutions and community-based organizations. The purpose of this initiative is to identify potential healthcare workers and develop and support career pathways to meet the demanding workforce needs of healthcare institutions. The centers offerings include: health career information and personalized career pathway planning; assessment, readiness and remediation services; customized training leading to employability, job retention, credentialing and/or career advancement; holistic services to address the life issues of adult learners; and other services to meet the needs of the collaborative partners and healthcare industry as a whole.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
Competitive pay based on experience
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Suite of voluntary insurance options
Paid Time Off
Company Discount Purchasing Program
Cell phone Service
Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
Employee Assistance Program
Legal Assistance Program
For more information and to apply, click here.
After applying for this position, please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com