Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Purchasing Coordinator.
Are you passionate about helping others? Dont miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Purchasing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Provide data analytics for new sourcing and procurement projects.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with current and prospective vendors.
- Estimate cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Develop programs to discover cost reductions with current vendors, while actively seeking new suppliers.
- Review and analyze all suppliers and pricing options.
- Reconcile financial transactions.
- Coordinate with Accounting and Finance to ensure accurate general ledger entries.
- Communicate with field operators on new and current projects.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in PCard related buying as it relates to distributing materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Audit P-Card usage for policy compliance and coding of the accounting system by inspection and comparison of documents or manual calculations.
- Provide management with weekly, monthly, and annual reports pertaining to P-Card usage, spending patterns, spend limits, and other requests.
- Work with team members and procurement managers to complete duties as needed.
- Other job duties and responsibilities will be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required.
- Must have ability to work independently with a high level of organization.
- Strong communication, mathematical and managerial skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
- Demonstrate expertise in drafting and analyzing mass amounts of financial data, business documents and/or other agreements while assuring compliance with applicable laws, guidelines and contract terms.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Please also contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after submitting your application. Contact Whitney Allen today at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Larson at email@example.com