Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Regional HR Manager – Workforce.
Are you passionate about helping others? Dont miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Regional HR Manager – Workforce Responsibilities
- Supports the assigned region in meeting performance goals by understanding business objectives and providing human resource counsel and guidance that align with project/center performance objectives, company culture and provides solutions to employee and operational issues.
- Meets regularly with assigned region’s field Human Resources staff to inform, equip and inspire excellence in the areas of employee relations, training and development, regulatory compliance, performance management and investigative acumen.
- Works proactively to coach and train field Human Resources staff in Best in Class practices with regard to recruiting, hiring/on-boarding and retention.
- Ensures company compliance with all Employment/Labor laws and regulations as well as company policy.
- Visits regularly all operations within assigned region to champion culture, celebrate success, assess human resource performance and provide technical assistance.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) certification preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of progressive Human Resources experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of HR laws such as EEO/AA, ERISA, ADA, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practice strategies and policies
- Ability to develop integrated solutions from inception to post-delivery assessment
- Understand business and industry factors to shape how strategies are developed, implemented and sustained
- Leverages HR metrics and business data to provide insights to the business and enable data-informed decision making
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
For more information and to apply, please click here.