- Answer telephone and transfer calls to appropriate person/department.
- Greet all visitors, contractors, and job applicants, and direct to appropriate employee or department.
- Maintain visitors log, ensure that all visitors sign in, and ensure that all visitors or contractors comply with the policy governing plant visitation.
- Ensure that office supplies are in stock; handle ordering process for all supplies as needed, and store office supplies in their appropriate areas.
- Sort and distribute mail accordingly. Ensure that salespeople receive their mail in a timely fashion.
- Process package shipment requests.
- Book conference rooms through Outlook as needed.
- Handle all luncheon and meeting requests for executives.
- Maintain accurate personnel files, keeping all information current for both active and terminated files.
- Handle any hotel accommodations or travel needs to employees or guests as needed.
- Create Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders using SAP.
- Assist Accounts Payable by creating and maintaining Excel spread sheets for restaurant receipts and invoices.
- Assist with projects as needed.
Human Resources Duties:
- Process background checks for job applicants and prospective new hires.
- Schedule pre-employment drug screenings and physicals as needed.
- Create interview schedules for job candidates; Act as a liaison between job candidates and the Human Resources recruiter by providing all job candidates with their interview itineraries, job description, and any other information necessary.
- Schedule interviews via Outlook calendar.
- Facilitate the new hire process by creating new hire packets and scheduling new hire orientation meetings.
- Create employee files for new hires.
- Edit and revise job descriptions.
- Maintain accurate spread sheet of new hire data using Excel.
- Update company’s organization charts on PowerPoint as needed.
- Post job openings and listings on various websites, such as Career Builder, Monster, etc, as needed.
- Aid in the sourcing process for the Recruiter.
- Contact employment agencies and colleges/ universities to discuss the company’s employment opportunities.
- Review and revise documents as needed.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Complete new hire PAN forms for payroll.
- Complete new hire IT forms.
- Complete various projects as requested.
- Coordinate fitness center access for employees; Update fitness center spreadsheet as needed; maintain employees’ fitness center forms.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- Computer literacy and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize as needed.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Handles confidential material properly and with professionalism.
- Prior experience in a corporate setting desired.
- 2 years prior experience. College degree a plus.
- Work in accordance with all company policies and procedures regarding employment, safety, quality, product safety and legality, security, and regulatory compliance as applicable.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Please also contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after submitting your application. Contact Whitney Allen today at email@example.com or Linda Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org