Fort Knox, KY
Purpose of the Position:
- Solicit, and document business requirements.
- Document system requirements from the business requirements.
- Ensure solutions provide adequate solution to the business requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts requirements solicitation meetings.
- Documents Business and system Requirements
- Performs requirement validation
- Prepares requirement baseline documentation.
- Prepares user documentation for changes contained in each release.
Primary Job Activities:
- Field requests from functional and end users.
- Analyze functional impact to requested changes or reported incidents.
- Engage with appropriate internal and external stakeholders, SME’s and/or team members to provide full and complete analysis of project activities.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. 4 additional years’ related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
For more information and to apply, please click here.