The Sales Support Representative 3 provides timely and effective sales administrative support to assist with the acquisition or retention of customers. The Sales Support Representative 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Sales Support Representative 3 makes standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics. Performs background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends to support the sales teams activities. Answers internal and customer inquires. Communicates with staff from other areas in the organization to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
Typical duties for this market include:
- Manage the calendar of leader by scheduling and prioritizing meetings and appointments across multiple time zones.
- Manage and prioritize email, alerting the leader of any critical items.
- Communicate professionally with market leaders and other internal and external stakeholders in person, over the phone and via email
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements across multiple time zones considering meeting times and competing priorities.
- Manipulate, analyze and compile regional sales data and present findings to leadership using Excel and PowerPoint
- Schedule, plan and manage in-person small and large-scale meetings
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentation for use by the leader in regional and national sales meetings
- Other duties as necessary to fulfill Humana and market mission and goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of administrative support experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce presentations for all levels of audiences
- High level of emotional intelligence, ability to effectively communicate with all levels
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible with changing priorities
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality and work independently
Ability and willingness to travel approximately 5% locally
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working across multiple time zones
- Experience working in a Managed Care and/or Sales organization
- Bilingual English/Spanish – ability to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Publisher
Scheduled Weekly Hours