Looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of healthcare forever.
We’re currently hiring for a Human Resources Coordinator for our Home Office in Louisville, KY.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR Policies & Procedures, Stakeholder Handbook, programs and practices in order to ensure regulatory compliance and maximize organizational effectiveness.
- Conduct Home Office on-boarding and new hire orientation and assist in the development and implementation of other various training programs, such as, Union Avoidance, Diversity, Sexual Harassment, Leadership Training, etc.
- Prepare, distribute and collect applicant, and file new hire and benefit paperwork for Home Office new hires.
- Support the administration of health and welfare benefits, such as, benefits enrollment tracking for Home Office.
- Respond to requests for employment verification or references for Home Office Stakeholders.
- Conduct credentialing on Home Office new hires, such as, criminal background checks, reference checks, pre-employment drug screening, degree and/or license verification and abuse registry check, as applicable.
- Manage employment process, completing related paperwork and entering data into HRIS for all Home Office employees including new hires, performance reviews, terminations, changes in status, etc.
- Create and maintain accurate and secure Home Office active/inactive Stakeholder files, including I-9 binder and confidential files.
- Create and maintain accurate and secure facility files to include resume, offer letter, non-solicitation agreement, arbitration, license as applicable and last performance review for the Administrator, Director of Nursing and Facility HR Director.
- Manage, file and coordinate hearings for Home Office Unemployment Claims, as well as facilitate facility responses in coordination with unemployment vendor.
- Provide monthly HRIS reports to Home Office managers to include birthdays, anniversary, performance reviews, license expirations, ad hoc reports etc. and follow support.
- Track, manage and send reminders regarding annual reviews.
- Manage and administer the Facility Survey Bonus Program.
- Manage and submit monthly documentation to Accounts Payable for the department credit card.
- Provide support for the AIT (Administrator-in-Training) program.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of HR special events, including annual service pin ceremony, and segment HR trainings.
- May assist with Stakeholder Call Line and address issues in an expeditious manner, displaying trustworthiness and dealing appropriately with confidential material; distribute information to appropriate parties for further investigation and resolution of issues, as requested.
- May assist the benefits team with administrative duties.
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred; equivalent related work experience may be acceptable.
- Minimum of two (2) years administrative experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Ultimate Software (UltiPro) and Cognos experience preferred.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
- Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
For more information and to apply, please click here.