This position is for a seasoned professional individual contributor in Information Technology, who works independently with minimal supervision. This person will develop application solutions to support business requirements with a required proficiency and knowledge in related applications. Also, will work with senior colleagues to get an understanding of the requirements, tests code and makes changes based on comments.
Job ID R_021583-en
Location Louisville KY
- Handle application development using various software technologies
- Write programs according to specifications from technical design team
- Integrate technical components into respective working applications
- Participate in technical design and review
- Create and perform quality and system tests as required; ensure code quality and system analysis
- Work with technical staff to understand problems with software and develop specifications to resolve them
- Resolve issues and makes recommendations for improvements and enhancements
- Communicate with members of the IT team on a regular basis and may serve as point of contact
- Review code; create and maintain documents as a part of the solution delivery process
- Ensure that business standards are met
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience as software developer of client facing applications in health, wealth, or career preferably
- Project management experience
- Leadership capabilities
- Managing Agile teams experience
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world’s leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With over 63,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges.
Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Click here to apply.