Creates and manages print, online, and multi-media materials; interfaces with external creative resources; develops and enforces graphic and brand standards; and works with other department personnel on marketing projects and campaigns.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as art director and graphic designer for The Cecilian Bank.
- Creates print and online advertisements, brochures, direct mailers, banners, signs, presentations, business cards, etc.
- Develops specifications and manages bids for external creative services, including photography, video, audio, and printing.
- Develops and manages the Bank’s graphic standards and reviews all image and brand materials for quality and compliance to applicable policies.
- Assists in the development of marketing campaigns and projects.
- Advises and assists departmental managers, officers and staff as needed.
- Serves as webmaster for Bank’s website, including completing all updates to the website, maintaining the look of the website, and creating all home and internal page flash advertisements for current and upcoming promotions.
- Develops all advertisement for in store lobby monitor advertisements, statement stuffers, and ATMs.
- Serves as contact person for all print-related vendors.
- Develops, directs and implements production and distribution of customer announcements of new products and services through newsletters and special mailings.
- Advises other departments on content and design of printed materials for internal and external use.
- Creates production of newsletters and promotional literature.
- Compliance with Bank Secrecy Act regulations as it pertains to the functions of this position.
- Comply with and assist others in complying with all relevant laws, regulations and policies.
- Assists in special events for the bank.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with maintenance of Marketing Intranet page.
- Responsible for maintaining individual P.E.P. monthly.
- Assist the bank in efforts to obtain and retain customers.
- Conduct duties and responsibilities in a manner that supports the bank’s profitability goals, including helping the bank not to lose money and helping the bank save money by improving job processes and achieving operational excellence.
- Use of personal vehicle may be necessary if a company vehicle is not available.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of banking laws and regulations as they pertain to this position.
- Knowledge of core processing system.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and effective computer skills
- Ability to deal continuously with confidential information and to work under deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and accuracy.
- Self-starter and have the ability to research and stay current on banking laws.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Good oral, written and human relations skills.
- Good attention to detail and ability to deal tactfully with customers, both external and internal.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
In order to successfully perform the essential functions of this position:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; stand; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Some travel is expected in this position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- A college degree in advertising or graphic design preferred.
- 3-5 years relevant agency or corporate experience with demonstrated skills in Adobe, Macromedia, and other standard design software required; formal design training highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ad mechanicals, prepress and printing processes required; multi-media/web design/HTML experience preferred.
For more information and to apply, please click here.