JOB SUMMARY: Perform clerical and administrative services for the Human Resources department under limited supervision. Assist other departments throughout the bank as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the efficiency and maintenance of the content of the HR Department’s file imaging system login
- Manage TCB Bucks database and Intranet page and ensure proper inventory totals for logo wear. Review TCB Bucks awarded for proper amounts.
- Track, collect and deposit funds from employees who use cash to purchase TCB Store items; assist marketing as needed with orders
- Maintain floating teller scheduling; to include staffing all locations when short
- Assist with the new hire schedule and confirm all trainers; send to HR/Payroll to distribute to new hires and managers.
- Add each new hires’ training schedule to corporate calendar to include all participants in each training class. Maintain any changes to the new hire schedule.
- Maintain HR file room and file items as necessary
- Maintain the HR department intranet page. Update all information on a regular basis.
- Maintain Intranet updates/changes to employees, etc.
- Maintain employee pictures on various internal sites and ensure they are up to date
- Maintain Intranet policy additions and revisions for all departments; to include managing policy acceptance reports for auditors.
- Maintain database for One Call Now system
- Responsible for maintaining Parade Shirt orders to include organizing for each location and delivering
- Maintain employee name tags; ordering and replacing
- Maintain employee desk plates for loan officers, banking center managers and other positions as needed.
- Maintain records associated with employee jury duty, draft letters requesting postponement or excuse from jury duty, and process jury duty wage deposits
- Continuously review HR department/position procedures to ensure efficiency and improve processes.
- Review the HR scans folder on a daily basis and file or process all items pertaining to this position. Assist HR department with filing and scanning of all items in this folder.
- Adheres to the guidelines set forth by HIPPA.
- Comply with and assist others in complying with all relevant laws, regulations and policies.
- Assist with employee timesheets
- Assist with pre-employment procedures
- Assist with new hire process
- Attend meet & greet orientation for new family members. Assist with introductions to other family members.
- Assist with scanning/checking back new hire personnel folders to file imaging system
- Assist with scanning/checking back employee separation information
- Assist with PEP program, updates, etc.
- Maintain all job description updates in PEP
- Assist with maintaining, typing and filing of job descriptions.
- Assist with employee functions such as open house, training day and Christmas Party
- Assist HR department with various administrative duties associated with various Alliances
- Compliance with Bank Secrecy Act regulations as it pertains to the functions of this position
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Receptionist in answering the telephones and directing customer traffic, when needed
- Responsible for maintaining individual P.E.P. monthly.
- Assist the bank in efforts to obtain and retain customers
- Conduct duties and responsibilities in a manner that supports the bank’s profitability goals, including helping the bank not to lose money and helping the bank save money by improving job processes and achieving operational excellence
- Backup to processing employee benefit invoices
- Other duties as assigned by Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of banking laws and regulations as they pertain to this position
- Knowledge of core processing system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and effective computer skills
- Ability to deal continuously with confidential information
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule
- Strong organizational skills and accuracy
- Self-starter and have the ability to research and stay current on banking laws
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Good oral, written and human relations skills.
- Good attention to detail and ability to deal tactfully with customers, both external and internal.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
In order to successfully perform the essential functions of this position:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; stand; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Some travel is expected in this position
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Previous human resources or administrative support experience preferred
For more information and to apply, please click here.