Join our growing team! At Tire Discounters, Our Sales Associates are the neighborhood trusted experts. They work in a fast-paced, high activity environment and are responsible for maintaining and achieving superior levels of customer satisfaction while increasing sales growth for their store location. No experience in automotive? No Problem! We will teach you, all you need is a desire to learn.
What Our Sales Associates Do:
- Evaluate customer needs and recommend products and services based on specific needs and interests
- Follow each customer ticket through to completion
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service to every customer
- Use problem solving skills to address customer concerns and/or issues
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Take accountability for the presentation of the property including outside the store, in the store, shop and restrooms
- Fill out paperwork fully and accurately following company policy and procedures
- Ensure sales growth for store location
- Make customer calls daily to increase sales opportunities
- Motivate colleagues to perform to their highest potential
- Assist in the shop as necessary (example: installing tires)
Full benefits, including:
- Five Day work week and weekly pay. No Sundays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k Program
- Employee discount program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- ASE Certification reimbursement
- Paid onsite, offsite and online training designed to encourage personal development
- Strong advancement opportunities – We want to see you grow and succeed
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 1 year of retail sales experience, commissioned sales experience is a plus.
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time without sitting
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Desire to succeed and grow with the company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated and Goal-oriented with the ability to meet productivity objectives
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Tire Industry experience is a plus
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Authorized to work in USA
Tire Discounters, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Midwest based family owned and operated company. Started in 1976, the company has grown to over 100 stores and still growing. Tire Discounters stores are in many major cities throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama. Our company was rated the 8th largest independent tire retailer in the United States. Voted as #1 Tire Store in Cincinnati for 10 years running and the #1 Auto Repair Retailer in Cincinnati for the past three years.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates may also call our Career Hotline at (513) 618-7880 for more information about this position or other career opportunities with Tire Discounters. To apply, please click here.
Please also contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after submitting your application. Contact Whitney Allen today at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Larson at email@example.com