Responsible for management of corporate risk and insurances, vehicles, government and community relations.
Position Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Lead and manage corporate risk management plans and insurances including property, casualty, auto, liability, benefits, etc.
- Advise on plan design and additional benefits items.
- Identify compliance requirements. Establish and maintain systems to ensure compliance for company in Administrative related areas.
- Support North American corporate planning and management functions, including organization structure, meetings, records, etc.
- Manage certain contracts and governmental reporting.
- Lead community relations strategy and support company actions in community / government organizations.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; experience considered in lieu of education
- 5+ years’ experience with compliance, vendor/customer management and administrative project management
- Demonstrated skill in detailed process management
- 3+ years’ experience with insurance administration, employee benefits, or contract negotiation and management
- Proven customer service mindset
- Proven ability of meeting deadlines and working with urgency
- Proven ability to work effectively on short and long term projects and multiple projects at once
- Proven ability to be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Experience with rapid and complex changing environment
- Proven ability to be solution-focused with ability to identify problems and drive toward improved solutions.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships in a team environment as well as work independently with managing own priorities and schedule
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, including public speaking.
- Mid level experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years
- Compliance: 3 years
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.