Recruit, interview and screen candidates to start work at local warehouse and manufacturing companies in Southern Indiana while providing great customer service to our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruiting temp-to-hire employees through job postings, recruiting phone calls, etc.
- Be a liaison between employees and HR/management
- Conduct new hire, random and suspicious drug testing of employees
- Participate in training as it relates to improving job skills for current position
- Produce weekly reports for customers as requested
- Maintain an overall understanding of the customers business and operation
- Conduct walk-thru’s and employee checks
- Assist with employee terminations and exit interviews
- Daily updating records in staffing software
- Unemployment compensation and workers compensation.
- Processing new hires for work (online paperwork)
- All other responsibilities assigned by manager
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Read/write English
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft, excel, email, etc.)
- Recruiting experience: 1 year
- Driver’s License
We do not provide major medical insurance at this time.
For more information and to apply, click here.
After applying for this position, please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com