Trilogy Health Services headquartered in Louisville, KY with over 100 health campus locations throughout the Midwest is looking for a leader in Employee Engagement Programs. The Director administers and manages internal and external employee surveys processes. Responsible for leading improvement in employee engagement and satisfaction by utilizing employee survey data, diagnosing situations and finding solutions to challenging areas. Develops mission-centric, actionable plans and strategies to strengthen the company culture. Oversees Home Office employee relations, retention and onboarding processes and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages internal Employee Satisfaction Surveys (ESS), Leadership Satisfaction Surveys (LSS), Exit Interview Surveys, New Hire Surveys and the Great Places to Work Survey programs including planning, preparation, content development, writing, communications, data analysis, reporting and branding coordination. Evaluates surveys to company culture and leads initiatives to improve results.
- Leads and manages ER3 (recognition and rewards) Programs.
- Provides employee relations and leaves of absence support and serves as an HR resource for all home office employees.
- Partners with and advises Home Office managers and leaders regarding coaching, counseling and disciplinary actions, while enforcing and communicating Company policy and procedures.
- Ensures the Company’s compliance with state and federal employment legislation and coordinates standardized human resources practices.
- Develops positive relationships among department leaders so that teamwork can be realized. Approaches each and every working moment in a positive, solution oriented way that will lead to better customer service.
- Manages Home Office employee onboarding and partners’ with leaders on employees who join the company. Provides mentoring to new employees through the employment lifecycle.
- Reviews and supports projects, acquisitions and the attainment of department and company goals.
- Travel (20%) including overnight stay as necessary.
- Four (4) year degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Five (5) years’ experience in human resources management. Healthcare, senior living or long-term care experience preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here.