Do you have excellent people skills and a commitment to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Human Resources (HR) professional to join our organization as Divisional Employee Relations Support.
The Employee Relations Support / Human Resources Support will provide HR support to the health campuses located in our Kentucky Division, which includes our locations in Louisville, Lexington, Cynthiana and Harrodsburg KY. This critical role partners with divisional and campus leadership in the areas of employee relations, recruitment & retention, training, compensation, workers compensation and employee satisfaction surveys.
The responsibilities of our Employee Relations Support / Human Resources Support will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing guidance regarding coaching, counseling and disciplinary actions while enforcing Trilogy’s policies and procedures
- Conducting Peer Reviews on a regular basis to ensure compliance with all Trilogy HR standards
- Leading all HR related activities during acquisitions and start-up situations
- Assisting with recruitment, retention and recognition programs at health campuses
- Investigating and responding to employee complaints
- Facilitating and planning for Trilogy’s Caregiver Preceptor and Nurse Mentor programs
- The Employee Relations Support / HR Support will also assist in training and onboarding new Executive Directors and department leaders as they join the Trilogy team
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Four (4) year college degree
- PHR or SHPR preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in employee relations
- Knowledge of employment laws & regulations and guidelines including EEOC, ADA, FMLA, Workers Compensation, etc.
- Prior experience in healthcare, senior living and/or long-term care preferred
For more information and to apply, click here.
After applying for this position, please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com