Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of related experience. Additional experience may not be used on a one-to-one basis to offset the educational requirements. The university offers market competitive salary and benefits. Grade EF. Salary min. $47,476
- Coordinates compliance requirements, reporting and programs as outlined by OFCCP, EEOC, DOL, USCIS, FLSA, and other state and federal employment laws. Conducts periodic audits to ensure regulatory compliance obligations are accurate and timely. Advises and consults on employee and human resources policy, procedures and compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Writes, revises and interprets university policies and procedures. Identifies best practices related to HR policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Develops, updates and conducts trainings and programs for university community in areas such as institutional procedures and policies and employment laws.
- Monitors and tracks compliance, employee relations and employment programs and projects. Creates, maintains and updates files and logs as appropriate.
- Gathers, researches and recommends solutions to compliance matters. Assists with various compliance matters, which includes analyzing data and writing case analysis and/or creating spreadsheets.
- Assists with open record and discovery requests.
- Maintains general knowledge of all HR disciplines such as employment law, recruitment, staff development and performs other related duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate competencies in policy application, process improvement strategies, effective data management, proficient in PeopleSoft and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and have the ability to function in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while balancing multiple responsibilities and serving diverse constituencies. Proven communication, meticulous attention to detail, analytical and team-building skills and abilities are required.
Equal Employment OpportunityThe University of Louisville is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, pregnancy, or veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact the Employment team at employ.edu or 502.852.6258.
How To Apply -Staff PositionsTo apply for this position, follow the “Online App. Form” link below and then click on the “Apply Now”. You must answer all required fields and submit your application by clicking the “Submit” button. Detailed instructions are available at louisville.edu/jobs in the “My Career Tools” section. Vacancies are routinely removed from the jobs portal around 7:00PM each Monday.
Only ONE attachment can be uploaded per application. If you wish to include a cover letter or other documents, please combine them as one document with your resume/cv, save the document with a simple short title that contains only letters, spaces, or numbers, and then upload.
Computers are available for application submission at the Human Resources Department located at 1980 Arthur Street – Louisville, Kentucky 40208. For more information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 502-852-6542.
If you require assistance or accommodation with our online application process, you may schedule an appointment at (502) 852-6542 with Employment Services at the Human Resources office located at 1980 Arthur Street, Louisville, KY 40208.
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here.