This Administrative Assistant position will provide support to the Chief People Officer for Yum! Brands Corporate and general support for the HR Team. Additionally, this role will support the VP, Total Rewards on the Yum! HR team. This key individual will manage multiple deliverables, commitments and correspondence in support of the HR function’s daily, weekly and yearly needs.
What Does A Day In the Life of this Job Look Like?
- Assist CPO and other department leaders with day to day administrative tasks, projects, and planning
- Administrative functions – calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports for CPO and the VP, Total Rewards
- Arrange meetings for the CPO and others and manage department functional meetings, outings, celebration events, etc.
- Plan team events, including off-sites and department meetings and coordinate recognition and performance awards.
- Review, track, and code invoices.
- Manage office supplies for department – maintain inventory and order supplies as needed or requested.
- Professionally screen phone calls and support emergency requests; route or respond to routine inquiry calls.
- Consolidate, edit, and distribute various department correspondence, reports and presentations
- Mail distribution, send faxes, copying, maintain confidential files, records, databases
- Act as a trusted partner to the Chief People Officer, VP Total Rewards and other department leaders.
Background and Education Required:
- 4-5 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Commitment to recognition culture a must
- Excellent customer focused support and attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, follow through and time management skills are essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple deliverables commitments and correspondence in support of the HR team’s daily activities
- Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal direction
- Perform multiple tasks and handle changing priorities successfully in a fast paced environment with poise, tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Possess a high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proactive, energetic, team player, and self-starter with ability to adapt to fast paced work environment
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here.